Current research projects as reported in the KAES 2011 Annual Report:
- Agricultural Safety and Health Research and
- Development of an Algae-Based System for CO2
Mitigation—Crofcheck, C.L.; Montross, M.D.
- Development of Stream Assessment Tools and Riparian Corridor
Techniques for Enhancing Water Quality in Karst Watersheds in
Central Kentucky— Agouridis, C.T.; Warner, R.C.
- Engineering for Food Safety and Quality—Payne, F.A.
- Marketing and Delivery of Quality Grains and BioProcess
Coproducts—Montross, M.D.;McNeill, S.G.
- Modeling for TMDL Development, and Watershed Based Planning,
Management and Assessment—Edwards, D.R.
- Standardized Testing of Global Navigation Satellite System
Technology—Stombaugh,T.S.; Sama. M.P.; Shearer, S.A.
- Stream/Aquifer Interface: Understanding the Riparian
- Systems for Controlling Air Pollutant Emissions and Indoor
Environments of Poultry, Swine and Dairy Facilities—Overhults,
D.G.;Pescatore, A.; Fehr, R.E.
- The Science and Engineering for a Biobased Industry and Economy—Nokes, S.E.; Lee, C.; Crofcheck, C.; Montross, M.D.